Sunday, August 10, 2008

Half test

Time is less and less, although, there is one or two weeks left for evaluation, I still have to write the rest part asap.

Until today, the socket finally working, but the new problem is to split the number and the symbol which is stick with the last number without the space. Last Friday, I tested my half project, the sound generate for human. Funny thing is, tracking system just sent at most 3 number in a group at each time, the receive in PD was fine, but when sent to MSP socket, it only showing the first one or separating the number group into two. I tried different way to figure out the problem, until I unpack the receive data with 4 number boxes. The data shows that the first two number were 0, only the last two shows the data which I want. That's wired! But at least got it work.

This test although have not be able to check all the project, it checked the sound generate is working fine at least, then I only have to check the other part to make sure it works only. Hope will get all of these work soon.

No comments: