Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Writing thesis

Today, I read the thesis I've done month ago. I feel bad, as I do not understand some of what I've wrote about, and there are lots bad grammars. Correct, read again, still have some "Chinglish". However I did not feel comfortable with this kind of mistakes, I have to keep writing, get the rest part done as much as I can.

Socket problem finally be solved, new problems came out. Today, I just fond some of the control problems with checking previous work for writing thesis. Oh, dear! My darling god! Look, what I've done before! Although these mistakes I can fix and won't take too long time, I just was not feeling bright, indeed, I pissed myself off. Time is getting less, and I have to look it back to fix those kinds of stupidity. Tomorrow I might have to run all of the project. JJ is already not happy with my progression, and my friend is really busy recently...

Evaluation have to be took place next week. Hope, hope, less problems...

Just finished the sound generators Chapter, tomorrow, I'm going to write about the routes design part which will take some time.

No comments: